Atascadero’s 2019 Roadway Resurfacing Project is more than halfway complete.
The work started last week and continues Monday, July 1 through Tuesday, July 2.
Monday’s work includes:
- Santa Barbara Rd. from San Antonio Rd. to Viejo Camino
- San Jacinto Ave. from El Camino Real to Nogales Ave.
- Santa Rosa Rd. from Atascadero Ave. to Front St.
- El Camino Real intersections between Highway 41 and San Anselmo Rd.
- Viejo Camino from Santa Barbara Rd. to Halcon Rd.
Tuesday’s work includes:
- Santa Rosa Rd. from Highway 41 to Atascadero Ave.
The city says vehicles parked on roadways during resurfacing operations will be towed at the owner’s expense. Signs will be posted.